Monday, June 9, 2014

Safety!

Valencia was beautiful! The aquarium is definitely worth seeing and the nightlife was exhilarating!  However, this brings me to my next topic. I was pick pocketed for over 300 euros and my friend's IPhone was stolen! Be safe and be aware. Keep your belongings secure especially In foreign places. Thieves are rampant at tourist sights and always on the prowl. I assumed because I was at the aquarium that I was secure.I was not.Do not think things won't happen to you because they can.Have fun,but be safe! Carry minimal amounts of cash and keep your belongings in front of you not behind you or on the side. My purse was easily accessible. Was Valencia worth losing that much money? No not for two days, however we pay for our experiences.
Adiós Chicos!  

No comments:

Post a Comment