Friday, June 6, 2014

La vida Ahora!

 


Hola Chicos!


I just want to give a brief introduction about what is really going on here! The answer to that question is I don't know! I have been here in Spain for a week now and I must say I am overwhelmed! It is pretty awesome. So far I have been to Alcala De Henares and Madrid! I was supposed to go to Toledo today, but I spent my time waiting for a money gram so I missed that trip! Word of advice, Before you travel, make sure your bank is in order. I will be going to Valencia tomorrow I will let you guys know how that is! However, I am an exchange student from the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga and I will be here in Spain for two months! I will post pictures and answer any questions about studying broad. I will talk about things ranging from Gilman scholarship to safety to life here in Spain!  I will also post many pictures!
Is it worth it? So far, yes!

~Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment